Utah Box Elder unit questions

mac87toy

FNG
I am looking for some opinions answers on the Box Elder unit of Utah. I am looking at my first out of state hunt and it came up in conversation with a buddy of mine as an option. If anyone is willing to help me make a decision I would really appreciate it. Pm me if your willing to answer some questions for me.

lots of private land. there is public but expect lots of company. on a good note there is no shortage of deer, lots of young bucks

I am looking for some opinions answers on the Box Elder unit of Utah. I am looking at my first out of state hunt and it came up in conversation with a buddy of mine as an option. If anyone is willing to help me make a decision I would really appreciate it. Pm me if your willing to answer some questions for me.
Curious on how your hunt went? Did you end up tagging out? Could you pm me with any info on this unit, I’m from Washington and hoping to draw this tag so any scouting is pretty much all online for me. Anything helps, thank you!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Curious on how your hunt went? Did you end up tagging out? Could you pm me with any info on this unit, I’m from Washington and hoping to draw this tag so any scouting is pretty much all online for me. Anything helps, thank you!
Winter didn't do any favors for deer in utahs northern units

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Pistolpete28

Lil-Rokslider
8 year old thread, you might get more accurate information from the current biologist