Sold Used Compound Bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jclark225

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello all,

Doing some price checking for a friend for his first compound bow. He's in the market to buy in the next couple weeks and is considering used to start out.

He's never shot a compound before so isn't particular yet on brand or model. He's wanting to use it for hunting next year. That said, his budget is around $600 for a bare bow.

His draw length is 29.5" and he can draw my 70# Hoyt Pro Defiant Turbo but struggles a little. So something that could adjust down to 55-60#s would be better.

Appreciate any options--thanks!

Nevvon

FNG
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If he is a lefty I have a 2016 (I think) bear compound 50-60 lbs with case and whisker biscuit but no sight that he can have for shipping costs. I have not shot it in three years. I can send pics if interested.

OP
Jclark225

Jclark225

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If he is a lefty I have a 2016 (I think) bear compound 50-60 lbs with case and whisker biscuit but no sight that he can have for shipping costs. I have not shot it in three years. I can send pics if interested.
Shoot, that'd be a hell of a deal but I forgot to include he's right handed.

Bare bow is fine because I gave him an old diamond infinite edge. The bow has been abused a little by my kid but it has a quiver, decent IQ micro 5 pin and QAD HDX Ultra rest I told him he could keep to swap over if he found a better bow.

Thanks for the offer though

Mow1954

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just a thought here, but your friend may be able to shoot the lefty bow just fine. I'm right handed too, but when I began bowhunting years ago, I recall not being sure which hand to hold the bow, and which to draw. Both seemed a bit cumbersome and unfamiliar to me. I found a killer deal on a lefty bow, and have shot that way ever since.

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Doing some price checking for a friend for his first compound bow. He's in the market to buy in the next couple weeks and is considering used to start out.

He's never shot a compound before so isn't particular yet on brand or model. He's wanting to use it for hunting next year. That said, his budget is around $600 for a bare bow.

His draw length is 29.5" and he can draw my 70# Hoyt Pro Defiant Turbo but struggles a little. So something that could adjust down to 55-60#s would be better.

Appreciate any options--thanks!
I have a like new Bear Approach single cam bow which is right handed I would be willing to sell him. It was my first bow and is very simple to tune, being a single cam. It has 70 lb limbs that can adjust down to 55 lbs I believe. I think its a 2018 and I might have a couple extras I could throw in.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a Bowtech Reign 6 and 7 I've been dragging my feet on getting listed for sale. I've been shooting bows since the 90's and these are by far my favorite bows to this point. Both 70# and tuned to shoot bare shaft bullet holes in my hands at least. $450 each or $800 for both.

OP
Jclark225

Jclark225

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a like new Bear Approach single cam bow which is right handed I would be willing to sell him. It was my first bow and is very simple to tune, being a single cam. It has 70 lb limbs that can adjust down to 55 lbs I believe. I think its a 2018 and I might have a couple extras I could throw in.
How much for the approach?

cruizer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Not mine, but there is a Mathew’s switchback for sale on 24hourcampfire all set up with sight, quiver, stabilizer etc for $350. Maybe the best bow Mathew’s ever made.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I've got a 2016 Prime Rize with 60 lbs limbs and 29.5-28.5" draw length. $350 shipped.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

OP
Jclark225

Jclark225

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for all the offers everyone. He ended up deciding to go with the Bowtech Reign 7 from @camping1601.

Great support, this is why forums are so awesome! Helped a new guy get introduced to the sport of archery with a nice first set-up without breaking the bank. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.