USE Tapatalk Please!!

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
For those of you that insist on a full site on your mobile device, download Dolphin browser and run it in desktop mode. It has worked on every android I've tried so far and because it is a desktop emulator it also allows thread deletion in the classifieds.

wapitibob

WKR
I ran full site on Motorola and Firefox and now on iphone with safari. Only problem I have ever had was with seeing embedded vimeo. I have no need nor desire to run a mobile app for forum use. If a guy wants to then following the advise of the forum admin is probably best.

[quote name="mtnrunner260" post=289128]From my desktop... Guess I better get taptalk. I was wondering if I got banned or something.[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
Is your desktop not working with RS<br/>
No it works fine there. I get the forbidden message on android phone. Downloaded taptalk to send this. Can't say I like it but maybe just need to use it more?

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
[quote name="mtnrunner260" post=289128]From my desktop... Guess I better get taptalk. I was wondering if I got banned or something.
<br />
<br />
Is your desktop not working with RS<br/>
No it works fine there. I get the forbidden message on android phone. Downloaded taptalk to send this. Can't say I like it but maybe just need to use it more?[/QUOTE]
Takes some getting used to but you'll more than likely prefer it once you get over the newness.

davescarp

WKR
Ryan are we causing an issue for you if we don't use tapatalk? Rokslide is such an attractive site, but not on tapatalk. The bright white background hurts my eyes.

change the tapatalk settings to display the dark theme...

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dave thanks. I've used taptalk forever and prefer most times but is much easier to view with the dark feature just switched it over