USE Tapatalk Please!!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I get this question a lot! If you use a mobile device please use the Tapatalk APP. I am not installing the mobile suite for vBulletin, it sucks. Tapatalk is far superior.

Thanks

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Tapatalk does work pretty well. Only thing I can't do is delete a classified thread from it. Have to do that from the site.

I have asked them to look into that
and a few other things.

kyle1112

WKR
^this haha I have a windows phone for work and it basically sucks at everything. I love having Rokslide at my finger tips, on my S4 I have no problems at all!

gman82001

WKR
Is this why I cant access rokslide from my android phone? It just started yesterday afternoon and I get a forbidden warning now.

Floorguy

WKR
If you have problems with a hamstrung mobile version, don't use it. Any Iphone or Android will open the full site.
My android won't open the individual threads in the full site. I haven't tried the mobile site.
Trying to get used to tapatalk.

gman82001

WKR
This is the message I get through the browser on my android.. not a big deal I just down loaded tapatalk so I can still use the site thank goodness.. I don't post much just read and learn

7mag.

WKR
Ryan are we causing an issue for you if we don't use tapatalk? Rokslide is such an attractive site, but not on tapatalk. The bright white background hurts my eyes.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
No, android will not allow full site option, Apple will. If we use vBulletin mobile it doesn't look like RS anyways. But using the full site on mobile is fine if you can. You can also buy different skins for tapatalk I think.

7mag.

WKR
I use full site on my Kindle Fire, and my Galaxy S5. The only issues I ever have is posting pics can be a pain sometimes.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I'm using the full site version on my S4

This is the problem. There are so may mobile options. Some work with full site, some don't. Tapatalk will work with 99% of them