Update Message from Midway

Wasn't there an email from Powder Valley a few months ago that basically said all consumer products from Alliant were on indefinite hiatus? I seem to remember that, but then my local Scheels gets trickles of Alliant products in from time to time.

OP
sportsmans challenge
Wasn't there an email from Powder Valley a few months ago that basically said all consumer products from Alliant were on indefinite hiatus? I seem to remember that, but then my local Scheels gets trickles of Alliant products in from time to time.
I still see little bits of powders around, but have heard many things about them stopping

A382DWDZQ

WKR
🙄 there’s RL16 and some others for sale right now. RL19 and RL25 were available in the last several months. Seems like they are rotating through batches of specific powders.

Separate from Alliant's supply chain issues, I'm pretty sure Midway "discontinues" products if they've been out of stock for a certain amount of time, and then just restocks them whenever they come back in. It's not the same as an actual manufacturer discontinuing something.