WTS Unfired Fix by Q, Proof 308 & 6.5CM CF barrels

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
For sale is a 100% new, unfired Fix by Q. It has two Proof Research carbon fiber barrels, both 16", both with Cherry Bomb muzzle devices. The rifle has never had a round chambered, neither barrel has ever been shot, everything is 100% new. Comes with three 10-round magazines, some extra Q stuff like barrel wrench and Q-sert insert, sling, and an extra 1/2" Cherry Bomb and Bottle Rocket, both of which have never been unpacked. The scope and Spuhr mount and the Trash Panda suppressor are all also unused but are not included. If you are interested in any of those we can discuss adding them at a very fair price. If you do the math you will see that my price reflects a hefty discount and your satisfaction is guaranteed with a 3-day no-firing inspection. From my FFL to yours anywhere in the USA I'll sell and ship the rifle and Q stuff (not including scope, mount, and Trash Panda) for $3250. Again, if you want the other stuff we can talk about that too. Listed elsewhere so first time-stamped "I'll take it" wins.
d6AG4pI.jpg

BF8MdUB.jpg

ggCNENH.jpg

WkqlzZZ.jpg

sw8WBnn.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Somebody please buys this and i will no longer be tempted to spend money i should be saving. Please hurry.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
PLEASE! haha Looks like we are all looking for a reason not to buy it and ignoring the value presented. My reason is I am in the middle of a 20" folding chassis build in which C6 has held up with their shitty timelines. Good luck with the sale OP

OP
John Havard
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Wednesday. Always interested in collector-quality Parker shotguns in trade (+/- cash as appropriate) or certain Alpha scopes.

Last edited: