UM Tikka Bottom Metal

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Roklsiders, this is your UM Tikka DBM and Mag update:

Products are now shipping to customers. We have DBM's and Standard mags in stock, Magnum mags are by far the best seller and will be back in stock within a few weeks.

I have added installation instructions to the website under both the DBM and Mag products.

We are keeping a close eye on customer installs and will provide updates as needed.

If you have followed the installation instructions and have any issues at all, please get in touch with us here at Unknown Munitions immediately.

Please see the product at the following link with updated details like final dimensions, weight, etc.

What cartridge are most people getting these for? 7prc I assume? Maybe 7mag and 300wm?

I'd considered getting one for my 30-06 barrel .... But I don't think I'll ever plan to shoot heavies out of that again. Probably just stick to 168s

9.3koolaid

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Roklsiders, this is your UM Tikka DBM and Mag update:

Products are now shipping to customers. We have DBM's and Standard mags in stock, Magnum mags are by far the best seller and will be back in stock within a few weeks.

I have added installation instructions to the website under both the DBM and Mag products.

We are keeping a close eye on customer installs and will provide updates as needed.

If you have followed the installation instructions and have any issues at all, please get in touch with us here at Unknown Munitions immediately.

Please see the product at the following link with updated details like final dimensions, weight, etc.

Are there still plans for 223?

Axlrod

WKR
I received my UM bottom metal & 2 mags on Friday. Didn't see the instructions, but quickly figured out what to do. I put it on a Rokstok. Sand and fit a few times. I left mine pretty tight for now, I want to see how hard it is to remove the mag when it is cold/wet. But it absolutely does not rattle. Very high quality, and holds 4 rounds of 6-7 PRC. Never had any issues with the factory parts. But I will take Aluminium over plastic every time.