Ultraview slider sight in help?

So my wife upgraded her sight to a uv slider. She currently only has the bow shooting at 52.5 lbs, will go up at least 5 lbs shortly here after bow season. For now though, when attempting to sight it in with the tapes provided, the housing is mounted as high as possible and when she sights in the middle pin to 20 yds to do the sight in process, the sight in tape can’t be mounted high enough that the arrow is on the 20yd line to continue the sight in process. Does this just mean none of those tape will accommodate the speed she’s shooting or is there something else we are able to adjust and are missing?

Send a picture.

If the slider bracket is in the highest position, and you still can't get the scope into position for 20 yards, she must have an incredibly low anchor.

OP
T
Send a picture.

If the slider bracket is in the highest position, and you still can't get the scope into position for 20 yards, she must have an incredibly low anchor.

Will take a picture as soon as possible, but it’s not that she can’t get it into position for 20. In the highest position she can get the yellow center pin sighted at 20, but it is id say roughly 1/3 of the way down the slider bracket, and then if you go and try to put the sight in tape on to line up to do the next step… you can’t mount it in any way fl get the 20yd lined up with the arrow because, it’s about a quarter inch away, and the tape is bottomed out

Also, do the clicks on the windage stand for a certain amount of adjustment? I thought on other sights like the axcel a click would be 1/8 inch at 20 yds or something like that?

bat-cave

WKR
I shoot a UV Slider and like a few others I know of had the opposite issue of being able to get our 60 yd pin sighted in when the sight housing was in the highest position ... dropping it down on the rack was the fix. Therefore my guess is inline with Billy Goat and would guess her peep needs to be moved.

OP
T
She shoots with a thumb release, her anchor isn’t anything extremely odd or noticeable. It was setup at a great bow shop in Bozeman, I can take a photo of her anchor point and peep relationship. I thought of this as well but I didn’t think we would want to move the peep away from her natural line of sight?

She shoots with a thumb release, her anchor isn’t anything extremely odd or noticeable. It was setup at a great bow shop in Bozeman, I can take a photo of her anchor point and peep relationship. I thought of this as well but I didn’t think we would want to move the peep away from her natural line of sight?

I think it's probably in how the sight is placed, not her anchor.

It seems like the fix is just moving the rack up on the bar, but don't know.

bat-cave

WKR
I think it's probably in how the sight is placed, not her anchor.

It seems like the fix is just moving the rack up on the bar, but don't know.
Unless I misunderstood the original posters note, the housing is already at the top of the rack. This seems to be the default position they are shipped in.

OP
T
Moving down to lower mounting holes would make the POI go down, to fix a lower point of impact you’d chase the impact down with to bring the POI back to center, that would make the problem worse

Moving down to lower mounting holes would make the POI go down, to fix a lower point of impact you’d chase the impact down with to bring the POI back to center, that would make the problem worse

I thought the issue was the housing wasn't able to come up high enough to get the pointer to the 20 yard mark?

I must not be understanding what you are saying.