Ultraview 1K Arrows

3forks

WKR
The only redeeming factor that I see about these arrows is that Victory produces the shafts for them. However, I bet the guys at Victory shook their head in disbelief at what UV asked them to build and told them what the price point would be.

These UV arrows will not make anyone a better archer than they currently are, and the proprietary sizing of the components is a dumb thing that will hold anyone who buys these shafts hostage.

I own some UV products, and initially appreciated their attempts at innovation, but their products are prone to production errors resulting in failures (had to send back 4 different hinge 2.0 releases due to moons slipping before I just gave up, and I’ve received scopes with bent pins) and a lot of others I shoot with have experienced similar issues. As a result, I stopped buying anything they made. However, even though I have had excellent results with Victory shafts, the concept behind these UV arrows doesn’t make sense to me.

success

WKR
I use Sirius Apollo's which I've found to be incredibly tough arrows that fly great @ $215 per dozen I've hit my max per bare shaft that I'm willing to spend. There has to be a limit to what one wants to spend and for a piece of equipment that is in all reality disposable these UV arrows are not it. As others have said there are people who will use them, but I just don't see the benefits or draw other then having the Gucci gear.

I do the same but you get some solid, custom (weight) inserts from ethics archery included in the price. But it is my upper limit.

Ho5tile1

WKR
These things are just victory arrows that ultraexpensive I mean ultraview pays to put their name on with a white wrap along with there 100 dollar packaging. Plus you can’t even get them the weight you want you get what they give u. They will not make anyone a better archer. If you get them all your buddies will be impressed but laugh at u behind your back. As long as folks keep paying these stupid prices for this stuff it will just keep going higher and higher. I’m sure they will already start to go higher just cause of these. they gonna see these sale and be like well shoot they pay that for a victory arrow now we can rebrand an arrow say it flys better out of a untuned bow and wam bam thank ya mam. You can build these arrows in a 5 or 4 mm with better components for half the price. There components are not SS they are a SS core with aluminum on the outside 220 or whatever for 6 victory arrows is beyond stupid or 450 for 12 he’ll add 100 or so bucks and get there site that’s over priced. It’s not like I can’t afford them but no way I’m paying that for arrows when I can build better ones for half the price and make them the way I want them. Rant over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CB4

WKR
If the 1k weave is superior wouldnt Victory already use it? Clearly they already had the material at their disposal. Like most UV stuff it is marketed very well but not superior to other products.

fatlander

WKR
More animals will be killed in just the month of September this fall with .244-.246 arrows than will be killed with these arrows before they’re discontinued.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, small and micro diameter arrows for hunting was an expensive solution looking for a non existent problem. Standard diameter arrows with brass inserts kill just the same. They stand up to hard impacts just as well as arrows that cost 3x+, and did I mention they’re cheap?

Guys buying these absurdly overpriced arrows are the same guys that will be bitching about not being able to afford out of state hunts or a decent lease while drinking 8 dollar pints in a Sitka or first lite flat bill, with a new TRD parked out front.

Sammymusi

WKR
What I love is I was on instagram and read a lot of the comments , one was this is extremely out of line with todays pricing and this isn’t about archery anymore. Then the guys from ultraview response was “ it’s not about the money it’s about the experience” hahahahahaha. It’s about the experience of an arrow that comes out of a bow. I highly doubt this arrow is going to pay your bills, kill a booner, or better yet b jay’s for life. Experience ? More like we are going to take advantage and when they collapse they’ll realize why.. just my 2 cents but what a disappointment the way this industry is heading.

TheTone

WKR
More animals will be killed in just the month of September this fall with .244-.246 arrows than will be killed with these arrows before they’re discontinued.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, small and micro diameter arrows for hunting was an expensive solution looking for a non existent problem. Standard diameter arrows with brass inserts kill just the same. They stand up to hard impacts just as well as arrows that cost 3x+, and did I mention they’re cheap?

I still think eastons 6mm might be the best size for an arrow; thinner than a 244 but still able to use a standard insert. I just wish they offered them in more designs as I’m not sold on the sonic due to its light gpi

I killed a pile of critters with 6mm acc pro hunters and would still use them if they were available

Ho5tile1

WKR
What I love is I was on instagram and read a lot of the comments , one was this is extremely out of line with todays pricing and this isn’t about archery anymore. Then the guys from ultraview response was “ it’s not about the money it’s about the experience” hahahahahaha. It’s about the experience of an arrow that comes out of a bow. I highly doubt this arrow is going to pay your bills, kill a booner, or better yet b jay’s for life. Experience ? More like we are going to take advantage and when they collapse they’ll realize why.. just my 2 cents but what a disappointment the way this industry is heading.

I honestly believe they go after the stupid people who don’t know any better and think this crap will actually help them shoot better or kill critters. Of course there are those who know and just wanna have the status arrows to show all there buddies. If they where actually better then other arrows and did something that the other arrows didn’t do then ok good on you. I’m all about spending money for a good product but these arrows are just victory arrows like all the rest just a different diameter with there name on them packaged in a pretty box to make you feel like your getting something more then u are..

dtrkyman

WKR
Nobody thought anyone would pay the price for Sitka back in the day, now there are countless broadheads over 100 bucks for three, so it was about time arrows caught up!

Their arrows are peanuts compared to bishop!

Ho5tile1

WKR
Nobody thought anyone would pay the price for Sitka back in the day, now there are countless broadheads over 100 bucks for three, so it was about time arrows caught up!

Their arrows are peanuts compared to bishop!

I will say at least with bishop you more then likely won’t be buying more unless you loose them don’t think they gonna break like the ultraview will let’s shoot the UV arrows into concrete and see how they hold up I know the bishop arrows will as Lusk does it all the time

Jon_G

WKR
The fact that people will buy them is why they released them. I'm not ok with that price. It's insane. But fanboys gonna fanboy for sure Lol

Zac

WKR
The truth lies somewhere in the middle with this product. It’s not just a Victory shaft. All the companies that use that arrow shop could order a shaft built to the same specs. The reason only Firenock does it is because the margins are so horrible. You could ask Goldtip, or Victory, and they will both tell you 1k weave is the best option for quickest shaft recovery. So I think they are priced correctly. The stumper to me is that ridiculous 4.5mm sizing. I don’t understand how they solved anything with that. I would have rather they went all in and went down to 3.2 mm. At least then they could say that they were bucking the wind.

dtrkyman

WKR
I will never intentionally shoot arrows into concrete, that’s Lusks job!

I can build an internally and externally footed arrow cheap that would hold up!

HouseCL

FNG
I know im gonna get ridiculed for this but I walked into Scheels today and saw them on the shelf. Had no intention when I went into the store but I bought them. To be honest, I saw the price and incorrectly assumed it was for a dozen arrows which seemed like a decent deal. Literally didn’t even register in my brain that it could possibly be for half a dozen with that price. Much to my dismay when I discovered there were only six LOL

Zac

WKR
I know im gonna get ridiculed for this but I walked into Scheels today and saw them on the shelf. Had no intention when I went into the store but I bought them. To be honest, I saw the price and incorrectly assumed it was for a dozen arrows which seemed like a decent deal. Literally didn’t even register in my brain that it could possibly be for half a dozen with that price. Much to my dismay when I discovered there were only six LOL
Totally something I would do. We are all eagerly awaiting your review. I am curious about the vanes. Are they stiff? And is there a sort of pocket, or indentation in them?

Dirtbag

WKR
They look really clean, I will give them that. But not only do these not solve any problems but they may create them. At 4.5mm you don’t get the pros of a 5mm(components and durability) and then you don’t even get the pros of extra small diameter of a 4mm. You get the worst of both worlds. Not too even mention the fact you can’t customize them and their insane price.not even made in the USA.

These will just turn into a fanboy status symbol.