Tylenol PM

Rookie

FNG
Good call, always wish I would have remembered to take something for sleep aid as it’s hard for me to sleep the first few nights. Ear plugs will also join the pack.

I've tried the tylenol pm and it'll work. If you worry about gut issues then skip the tylenol and just use benedryl like others have said. Melatonin also works, as previously noted. I have back troubles, and tylenol doesn't cut it for me. Mostly inflammation. So I use 600mg of ibuprofen and a benedryl to hit the rack. Works for me. Good luck this season!

As stated test everything at home!!! I am the opposite of most. Melatonin is great and I sleep like a baby! 3rd night last year I took a Benadryl swore there was a bear in camp. To this day I swear I heard my buddies stove being drug over a rock. Quick survey of things outside showed all was well. Fell asleep again and was being chased by bear cubs . . . Try things at home first!!!

Mosby

WKR
I used to take the old formula Nyquil before opening morning. Slept like a baby and didn't bother me in the morning. I can't take the new stuff. Makes me feel loopy in the morning. Not sure why.
I now use Tylenol PM and ear plugs.

It's Tylenol and Benadryl. I would just suggest taking a low amount so you're not drowsy at 6am trying to focus on anything.

I took nyquil or something similar once, woke up a couple hours later and felt like absolute garbage, only time in my life I thought I was actually sick! Had the sweats and the shakes.

Never again for me! Who knows what that garbage is doing to your liver?
Cant be much worse than everything else I do to punish my liver.

Bowfisher

FNG
I'd try the Mtn Ops slumber stuff also. I got 2 samples and I think it helped get me to sleep quicker.

eamyrick

WKR
I like the plain ole generic NyQuil. I would probably take an Advil for inflammation after hiking around all day anyway and the Benadryl knocks me out hard.

banded_drake

Lil-Rokslider
I would take just the benadryl unless I needed a pain reliever or anti inflammatory. I have a knee that tends to bother me every once in a while so the advil helps

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Melatonin or a couple cbd chews without the thc as well as 2-3 NSAID. I also run earplugs. Don’t want my sleep ruined by the noise of a bear eating my hunting buddy. Sleep like a baby with zero morning after affects.

7Bartman

WKR
Wish that I saw this earlier. Basically all the OTC sleep aids (Tylenol PM, Sominex, etc...) contain diphenhydramine (aka active incredient in benedryl). When I used to work as a pharmacist I'd save a lot of custumers money by recommending the cheap diphenhydramine instead of the Tylenol PM.