TT Smackdown Pro installation on Elite bow

I know there are a bunch of smackdown pro users on here so just wondering how you install them on an elite. from what i've read you just tie the cord around one side of where the bottom limb splits at the cam. do you put anything on there to keep the knot from sliding around or will it just stay in place?

i'm shooting 3 helical blazers usually with the cock vane up but it looks like there may be a good chance for some contact. anybody run into that?

I shoot this rest on a Bowtech. My string is attached to the bottom limb. I glued a piece of Velcro to attached it around. My blazers clear with no issues .

Use about half of a limbsaver fall away rest drop pad. It has a bunch of little knobs and the cord material will sit right into those knobs and never move. I have not had good luck with their supplied plastic cord attachment pieces they say to put on where the pad will go. You shouldn't have any issues with Blazers.

I shoot the smackdown pro on an Elite Pure with 3 blazer fletched Goldtips. I tied into the "up" cable to work the rest. Other thing is that I bent the full containment housing up about 1/4" to allow for a bit more vertical clearance of the blazers for the same reasons you mentioned.

Back