TROY SESSIONS TELLS ALL_ Rafts_Game bags_ exposing the truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.
92rota.jpg

Fwiw.... those gote bags are tough to kill. They're not quite as light.....but wicked tough.

Troy,

A bit of business advice. Take it or leave it.

Don't smear your competitors on a public forum. It won't win you any customers, and it can certainly get you into more legal expenses.

I once had another fellow hunting company send me a cease and desist for a product that wasn't infringing on a patent. I never mentioned it to the public (even though it felt like a shake down and I wanted to). Legal situations between companies are a private matter. I simply got my intellectual property lawyers to handle it and went about my day.

I suggest you do the same. Handle your business in private with your legal counsel.

Also, the MEME's in here made me hack a lung up.

Troy,

A bit of business advice. Take it or leave it.

Don't smear your competitors on a public forum. It won't win you any customers, and it can certainly get you into legal troubles.
Ill disagree. The old saying "no publicity is bad publicity" is true. Many people will read this and go and look at the items and people will buy. In any situation there will be a significant number of people that will side with either perspective.

I will agree one needs to be careful about the legal aspects.

It’s what I get for going scouting for mule deer over the weekend 😤😭

There is hope as it says @Troy Sessions hasnt logged on since yesterday at noon.

I'm hoping he will start with the big reveal when he logs in again.

I hope his reveal isnt how to steal someones design. Add an insigificant item to it and then write a book about it.

Oh yea. He wrote a book on inventing things........

I just knew this thread was going to resolve with something Goat/Gote-related... All is right with the universe.

Why is @svivian angry at everyone? It warms what is left of my black little heart to see it though.
When I talked to him at WHCE he was scouting the game bag competition. At that time, he expressed an ingenious idea for a bottom handle, and was gleefully giddy that he would be first to market.

He's probably upset the high powered attorney team @Troy Sessions assembled beat him to the legalities.
#railroaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back