Tripod Stands

Can anyone recommend a tripod stand that is on the lighter-weight/portable side? I am thinking of using one for rifle season on public land. It will be brought in by a canoe in a marsh and set up in the marsh. Also, I need ideas to keep the legs from sinking too deep if not on solid ground.

Tripod is going to be tough to be light and mobile. A number of public land guys in Wisconsin use a light ladder from the hardware store, spray paint camo, and use that packing in via canoe or hiking to a marsh. I realize this is less comfortable than a tripod but figured I would offer it up in case it helps.
Some examples below including tripods for marshes:

OP
F
Tripod is going to be tough to be light and mobile. A number of public land guys in Wisconsin use a light ladder from the hardware store, spray paint camo, and use that packing in via canoe or hiking to a marsh. I realize this is less comfortable than a tripod but figured I would offer it up in case it helps.
Some examples below including tripods for marshes:
Could be an option. Guess the perfect hunt would be to have a buck get pushed back out into to marsh at daylight, to limit siting on a ladder for long.

Erebor

Lil-Rokslider
I have used tripods, ladderstands with 360 swivel seats built like a tripod and have a portable tripod stand.

If you have a "spot", they are the best stands for gun hunting. Quiet and a 360 degree view

Rich M

WKR
I've hunted out of tripods with success, they work fine.

That portable one in the link i provided isn't a bad deal and is light enough to move every once and a while.

A ladder with a seat on it would be nice too. Get a tall one and remember to buy WOOD. Metal makes too much noise.