Tripod For Shooting and Glassing

nn76858

FNG
I have really enjoyed the threads in the Long Range hunting forum this year. Feel like it has made me a better shooter. I am looking for advice for a backcountry tripod leaning twds a shooting type platform that is also good for seated glassing. I live on the east coast do 2 out west hunts a year but my 8 yr old son shoots a lot of deer of a bogpod as well but its very bulky and takes a lot of room. Also what heads would you reccomend(panhead for glassing and head for shooting.) Sorry if this is a very broad question but any recommendations are appreciated.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have been using the Aziak Frontcountry and Backcountry for a while now and really liking them. The Frontcountry has a cool pan tilt feature for glassing. Tricer tripods are also great options.

It boils down to the features you want and how much weight you are willing to carry. There are a ton of cool features but you have to pick and choose without carrying a 5-6 lbs tripod.

Tbone26

FNG
I have had good luck with the really right stuff TFCT-14 with the anvil 30 and PT scout head.