Trijicon tenmile hx vs non hx

TxLite

WKR
On the tenmile the only difference that I’m aware of is the satin vs matte finish

Last edited:
Trijicon’s marketing is dumb. The tenmile and credo are the same scope. Only difference magnification on the top end. Credo stops at 16x, tenmile is anything over that. Internals and glass are the exact same.

OP
Dbevans

Dbevans

Lil-Rokslider
Trijicon’s marketing is dumb. The tenmile and credo are the same scope. Only difference magnification on the top end. Credo stops at 16x, tenmile is anything over that. Internals and glass are the exact same.

Might have to save $700 and get the credo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your looking for one I suggest checking Euro optic. They are having a nice sale on them . I picked one up last week ,it is the Mil version though.
They can be had much cheaper than eurooptic if you’re willing to wait.

morgaj1

WKR
I have read that the internals are the same, then read that they aren't. Not sure what is true. I do believe that the glass is the same though, as I have both and see no difference.