Trijicon scopes for western big game hunting

The Ace

FNG
I have a friend (a fellow eastern flatlander) who swears by Trijicon scopes. I must admit, I'm a bit intrigued by them but I just cannot get past my Leupold/Vortex/Zeiss bias. Just wondering what everyone who chases Elk/Muleys and the like think of this brand?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

G37some

FNG
the trijicon accupoint has better lowlight performance than the leupold vx6hd and with leupolds history of return to zero and tracking issues i would trust the trijicon

CoStick

WKR
I use a trijicon accupoint 3-9x40 green mildot. Works great. Seems there more advanced have passed the “drop” test if you find value in that.

EdP

WKR
I have seriously considered Trijicon until I see their specs on eye relief, which are significantly below the listed eye relief of other scopes. Apparently the users above have not had an issue.

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
I recently went with a Credo HX 2.5-15x42 that will be mounted on my rifle for muley and elk hunting. Just waiting on rings. Trijicon scopes are very nice scopes.

SDHNTR

WKR
Zeiss is a step above, but anything from Vortex and recent Leupold are nothing more than expensive paper weights! Trijicon is far superior.

Last edited:

ChrisAU

WKR
Trijicon is better than any Leupold or Vortex made in every meaningful way, and every Zeiss that isn’t $2k more than the comparable Trijicon. I do wish there were more FFP offerings.

Love both my trijicon credos have 2 plan on buying more

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk