Trijicon sale

OXN939

WKR
Anyone have experience with the Huron line of optics? Heard they're good set-and-forget type scopes

Anyone have experience with the Huron line of optics? Heard they're good set-and-forget type scopes
I tried the Huron 3-12x40 for awhile. I sold it only because I like a larger field of view....everything about the scope itself seemed rugged and utilitarian. The reticle hash mark subtensions were niether bold nor faint. I think it would be a good candidate for a mountain rifle.

Hi guys, new here but used this site for research and have found good knowledgebase here. My Credo 4-16x50 arrived today it was the last one Eurooptic had in stock with my law enforcement/military discount it was right around 750.00 before tax etc….BTW VERY impressed with it and all the reviews here were spot on..I have an Accupoint on my Mk12 mod H and it has also been spot on!

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Hi guys, new here but used this site for research and have found good knowledgebase here. My Credo 4-16x50 arrived today it was the last one Eurooptic had in stock with my law enforcement/military discount it was right around 750.00 before tax etc….BTW VERY impressed with it and all the reviews here were spot on..I have an Accupoint on my Mk12 mod H and it has also been spot on!

Let’s see the Mod H.

Balsak

FNG
I'm stuck on the same problem but illuminated is a must. Also 50-56 objective min. Prefer lowest power be no larger than 4 but 3 or less is better. 15 or higher on other end. Don't like busy reticle as for hunting. So far Leupold,nightforce, and trijicon in the mix