WTB Trijicon Accupoint or Credo 3-9x40

Jesseb

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Looking for a 3-9x40 preferably green dot, mil-dot, mil-square, moa hunter. Looks like the going rate has been in the $400-$420 range for the credos and I may be willing to go a bit more on the right accupoint. Must be green. I have a red mil-square credo that I might trade. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
J

Jesseb

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'd buy a new $540 Credo.
Don't think the Trijicon warranty is transferable to second owner.
That may be the route I end up. I figure for a recently new one I would gamble if I can save $125-$150. Seems the going rate has been in the $380-$420 range. I just want to save a little money if I can. They don’t have a true lifetime warranty anyway, at least not in the sense of say Vortex or Leupold but it sounds like they tend to take care of you on reasonable stuff.

KenLee

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That may be the route I end up. I figure for a recently new one I would gamble if I can save $125-$150. Seems the going rate has been in the $380-$420 range. I just want to save a little money if I can. They don’t have a true lifetime warranty anyway, at least not in the sense of say Vortex or Leupold but it sounds like they tend to take care of you on reasonable stuff.
They do well on unreasonable complaints also. My comments from awhile back about Trijicon customer service:

"Customer service is great.
My dumbass swapped mounts to 30mm and it didn't occur to me years ago that the mounts could be off so far that my new Accupoint windage wouldn't zero.
I complained and they sent a new scope within a week. No questions asked.
Same issue. Swapped the mounts and all good.
I ate crow, apologized and thanked Trijicon Customer service.
Offered to reimburse shipping cost for the 2nd scope and they refused.
I promptly bought 2 more scopes from them."