Tried a new Freeze Dried Brand

I usually stick to 90% PEAK meals but I decided to roll the dice on a couple different ones to try out. I heard great things about Pinnacle Foods so I tried these two:

**Italian Sausage and Zesty Tomato sauce with Farfalle Pasta & Parmesan
**Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuits and Herbed Sausage Gravy

Both were fantastic! In fact, both were probably top 3 on the 13 days I spend in AK this past September.

I'm very picky when it comes to my freeze dried meals but these gave me hope. Definitely will have more for my next trip!

OP
Robinhood21
I’ve not tried Heathers Choice but from what I’ve seen, their meals don’t seem to get very favorable reviews besides the macaroons

FAAFO

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll add them to the list not to try. If you like peak meals for 90% of your freeze dried options I can’t risk it. Overall peak meals suck ass. I’ve tried to like them but except for a couple meals never again.

inkedspot

Lil-Rokslider
On Heathers Choice I like the Bison chili and African Peanut Stew, can’t speak for the other choices.

OP
Robinhood21
I’ll add them to the list not to try. If you like peak meals for 90% of your freeze dried options I can’t risk it. Overall peak meals suck ass. I’ve tried to like them but except for a couple meals never again.
OK...(y)

Glad I could help

Last edited: