Tricer Drew Intro

Glad to hear your boy is recovering! We’ve got those rattlers all over the granite rock terrain at our ranch in Texas and I worry about one hitting my dad when he’s out there working by himself. Rattlers are serious business (especially in the springtime) and probably something that should be talked about more in some of the threads that discuss hunting safety and first aid.

Also I got your tripod and head set up as part of a Maven spotting scope package. Really liked it last season and will put it to the true test this August up in the Wrangell mountains on my sheep hunt.

OP
Tricer

Tricer

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Glad to hear your boy is recovering! We’ve got those rattlers all over the granite rock terrain at our ranch in Texas and I worry about one hitting my dad when he’s out there working by himself. Rattlers are serious business (especially in the springtime) and probably something that should be talked about more in some of the threads that discuss hunting safety and first aid.

Also I got your tripod and head set up as part of a Maven spotting scope package. Really liked it last season and will put it to the true test this August up in the Wrangell mountains on my sheep hunt.
Ya lots of buzzworms out here in the southwest I really never gave them much concern until last weekend. I run into them all the time and have had a few close calls but this one obviously hit close to home.

that's awesome you are running my stuff! Let me know if you have any questions. Maven makes some great optics I really enjoy those guys. Hope you shoot a giant.