Tricer 2024 WY Antelope

Tricer

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Huge shout out to my buddy Dylan for putting this whole hunt together. We have talked on the phone for a long time now and when I decided to burn 6 points in WY he was definitely my first choice of hunting partners.

We were in a premium unit and were looking over bucks pretty much every quarter mile. Found this guy bedded on a ridge and decided to move in for a closer look. I got prone behind the 30-06 on the new Tricer-RP bipod prototype around 500 yards and we watched a bunch of rut action unfold. I was in no rush to fill the tag and wanted him closer. He got run off by a smaller buck and disappeared over the horizon as all this is unfolding a few does move in under 100yds in front of us. He came back into the picture and we started ranging 490, 430, 390, I am just dialing down and Dylan is calling ranges. Then he comes in on a string to the does in front of us. He stops at 200 and I let the Ole 30-06 with @hammerbulletsco go to work. He was dead in his feet ran about 75yds and it was all over. Taped mine at 74 5/8.

Dylan shot a bomber buck. He has been watching him all summer got into position at first light and had him dead in minutes. His buck goes 81 5/8

Props to Jake Belinda for capturing the whole experience the footage is great this will be a phenomenal hunt film.

7DFD08C0-C88F-48DD-B627-16B858D23F92.jpegWY_Tricer_ Antelope2-25.jpegWY_Tricer_ Antelope2-21.jpegWY_Tricer_ Antelope2-17.jpegWY_Tricer_ Antelope2-10.jpegWY_Tricer_ Antelope2-09.jpegWY_Tricer_ Antelope2-01.jpegWY_Tricer_ Antelope-19.jpegWY_Tricer_ Antelope-20.jpegWY_Tricer_ Antelope-16.jpeg

waspocrew

WKR
Awesome antelope and great pics! Stoked for my WY unit to open next week. Haven't shot an antelope in 7 years or so.