Trail Camera App with Tagging

zach_c

Lil-Rokslider
Is there a trail camera app (or any app) that can...

read a SD card while in the field (I have an SD card reader and can look at pics in my phone's file viewer app)
identify/tag photos of deer/game in the pic vs not, so I don't have sort thru a thousand pics
works offline
Android compatible

I have tried a handful of trail camera apps to no avail as they either expect to load directly from a trail cam or can't read from a SD card.

thadf

FNG
I don’t know of an app, but my boys use an SD reader that hooks to their phone. Basically turns your phone into a viewer in the field. ~$7 at Walmart or similar place.

OP
zach_c

zach_c

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t know of an app, but my boys use an SD reader that hooks to their phone. Basically turns your phone into a viewer in the field. ~$7 at Walmart or similar place.
Yea, that's what I do today. The problem with that is I may have 1000+ plus pics but only a few that have game. Apps can identify game so I don't have to scroll thru all of them.

SloppyJ

WKR
I'm unaware of any app that will tag pictures. Most cell cameras do that these days and it's super handy. Surely that technology is out there somewhere. Good idea.

WoodBow

WKR
It doesn't help your current situation but the newest moultrie cell cams use "AI" yo only send you pics of what you want to see. Like only deer. Or only bucks.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk