Tradtech titan ilf riser ???

I’m looking at this and the 19” Morrison riser for a new ilf bow …. I have not shot either but I was able to get the titan in my hands last week at Lancaster and it felt pretty good … what do you guys think of these two risers ? I already have some medium 45lb limbs ready and will be hunting with this setup

Both very good. ...both about the same. I've shot the TT's a lot.......only a few shots from a Morrison.

I have 2 of the TT risers a 17,19. Its the Toyota of bows- it works. I think the TT is about the perfect weight which is a tad on the heavy side if you are used to wood risers. Some risers are heavier...and some lighter. I wouldn't go heavier......

A trimmed Furniture pad works well for a rest.

_
I think I’m going with the titan either way since I don’t think the Morrison metal riser is currently available …. Machining changes and a few other things are the reasons I heard for the wait

I have at TT 17" and a Morrison 15". I shoot my Morrison more than any other bow. It is small so I can hunt out of a blind and a tree easily. They both are great shooters, I would say the TT is going to have more grips and such available for it.

I have at TT 17" and a Morrison 15". I shoot my Morrison more than any other bow. It is small so I can hunt out of a blind and a tree easily. They both are great shooters, I would say the TT is going to have more grips and such available for it.
I’m going to get the 19” titan I think … I got to see the 17” at Lancaster this last week and it looked very nice

Back