Trad Kill Thread 2023

0ef133afa3cb5b88f01cc4abed7d85cc.jpg

Ain't the biggest but he'll eat good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First kill with the recurve. I picked it up in December and have made a point to shoot at least 200 arrows a week since then. 1972 Bear Super Grizzly, 500 spine full-length arrows, 125 gr Magnus Stingers with a 75 gr insert. 14 yards through the top of the heart. I'll never forget the feeling of that shot breaking and those feathers disappearing right where i wanted them to!!
deer.jpg

I was this close to taking a 150" n. Idaho whitetail from the ground at 12 yards. Wind was blowing about 20 and that little tree was flapping. Deer was lucky.

I've been on a quest to kill a big whitetail on my feet in a stalk....you probably heard my f bomb at your house.....assuming you live in the Americas.

I'm on the hill till the end of the month....more to come.
Screenshot_20230919-185245_Gallery.jpg

I was this close to taking a 150" n. Idaho whitetail from the ground at 12 yards. Wind was blowing about 20 and that little tree was flapping. Deer was lucky.

I've been on a quest to kill a big whitetail on my feet in a stalk....you probably heard my f bomb at your house.....assuming you live in the Americas.

View attachment 603473

I was that close once to taking the biggest bull I had ever had in close.

View attachment 603473
Did this 2 weeks ago on a tanker bull
I need mental help now.
I think I'll rise above. No one said it'd be easy but it sure is fun!

First kill with the recurve. I picked it up in December and have made a point to shoot at least 200 arrows a week since then. 1972 Bear Super Grizzly, 500 spine full-length arrows, 125 gr Magnus Stingers with a 75 gr insert. 14 yards through the top of the heart. I'll never forget the feeling of that shot breaking and those feathers disappearing right where i wanted them to!!
View attachment 603217

The only reason I want to kill a moose in the water is to say that I did it. But it also is my nightmare.

Shot this Buck yesterday afternoon at 8 yds thru both lungs. He ran out of gas trying to keep up with the rest of the herd around 150 yds later. Died in sight.
Old Bear B riser w #1 limbs 43# at 27". 190 gr Cutthroat single bevel, pass thru

Attachments

• IMG_0077 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0077 - Copy.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 40
Back