Sold Tract Toric UHD 3-15x50 T-Plex, Warne rings and Tenebraex covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwafwow

WKR
SOLD

New in box
is the above-referenced scope with the Turret Kit. I also have the matching Warne Maxima steel 1" high rings (502GR), and the Tenebraex covers. The rings and covers were used with a previously owned Tract 3-15x50 scope, but this scope has just been received and it has never been mounted and was only removed from the box to inspect it and look through it.

$600700 for the scope, rings, covers etc. - shipped insured via UPS to the lower 48. If seriously interested in purchasing, I can send more pictures, answer questions and communicate regarding payment methods. I prefer PP F&F, Venmo (regular) or Zelle, but I will also consider USPS money order of PP G&S. Prior positive feedback will really help, but is absolutely required if you want to use G&S or Venmo with purchaser protection.

IMG_2485.jpegIMG_2484.jpegIMG_2488.jpegIMG_2487.jpegIMG_2486.jpeg

Last edited:
New in box is the above-referenced scope with the Turret Kit. I also have the matching Warne Maxima steel 1" high rings (502GR), and the Tenebraex covers. The rings and covers were used with a previously owned Tract 3-15x50 scope, but this scope has just been received and it has never been mounted and was only removed from the box to inspect it and look through it.

$550700 for the scope, rings, covers etc. - shipped insured via UPS to the lower 48. If seriously interested in purchasing, I can send more pictures, answer questions and communicate regarding payment methods. I prefer PP F&F, Venmo (regular) or Zelle, but I will also consider USPS money order of PP G&S. Prior positive feedback will really help, but is absolutely required if you want to use G&S or Venmo with purchaser protection.

View attachment 517300View attachment 517301View attachment 517302View attachment 517303View attachment 517304

Is the high profile turret kit included like mentioned on their sight?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back