Toys for kids top young to hunt

sacklunch

WKR
Kiddos 3rd birthday is coming up...I'm drawing a blank on cool dad toys that are somewhat age appropriate.

Ohtdoor stuff hes got already... a souped up big wheel on the Milwaukee 18v, scooter, bike (no pedals yet), rope swing and a pool. He's not super into his little tikes basketball hoop or tee-ball stuff yet, he just loves being outside.

What are some cool things you've gotten your younger kids or relatives that gets them outside daily?

- Fred Bear fiberglass bow
- REI kid size backpack (I took my son on a 3 day backpacking trip at 3yo)
- wood folding knife kit (we got one by CRKT)
- swing
- birdhouse kit
- fishing pole
- shovel (you wouldn’t believe how much enjoyment a 3YO boy will get out of one)
- crawdad/minnow trap
- sled

• Banned
OP
S

sacklunch

WKR
- swing
- birdhouse kit
- fishing pole
- shovel (you wouldn’t believe how much enjoyment a 3YO boy will get out of one)
- crawdad/minnow trap
- sled

going to get him a mini shovel and that Fred bear for sure. And we'll build him a birdhouse together, he loves pretending to work with tools. Awesome ideas man👍

Sherman

WKR
Young kids could honestly care less. Get him a lifetime license if your state offers them, still the best gift I've ever got at 1yo.
I like this one. If I was certain that we would be in Colorado in ten years, I would definitely get my kids this.

zacattack

WKR
I like this one. If I was certain that we would be in Colorado in ten years, I would definitely get my kids this.
Why not get it anyway? They can always go back to hunt. I wish I had gotten them in every state that I could’ve when I was moving around for school/work.

My almost 2 and 3 year olds love the shit outta shovels and buckets, sand, swing set, slide we got them, water table, inflatable/bounce house (these are actually not that expensive for some smaller sized ones)

This year I am getting them fishing poles for their birthday and a sandbox complete with some tonka trucks.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Kiddos 3rd birthday is coming up...I'm drawing a blank on cool dad toys that are somewhat age appropriate.

Ohtdoor stuff hes got already... a souped up big wheel on the Milwaukee 18v, scooter, bike (no pedals yet), rope swing and a pool. He's not super into his little tikes basketball hoop or tee-ball stuff yet, he just loves being outside.

What are some cool things you've gotten your younger kids or relatives that gets them outside daily?
My daughter loves her REI kids pack (the Tarn 12).

Liontouch Shields and swords are cool, but at three he might not appreciate them yet.

jayhawk

WKR
A big cardboard box. One that a washer or refrigerator comes in. Or one of those Gaylord boxes that are like 3 layers thick.
A kid with a healthy imagination knows no boundaries with a plain ol box.

- swing
- birdhouse kit
- fishing pole
- crawdad/minnow trap
- sled
Shovel is great for camping. Kids love digging holes. They get a bang out of a compass too.

stank.243

Lil-Rokslider
Cap gun! Some of my favorite memories from around that age was running around with cap guns “hunting” moose, elk, deer and bear. My dad also made it a point to take it away if I broke any gun safety rules.

schur7559

FNG
My boy is 2.5 and loves his wood/plastic snow shovel. We can’t even get him to sled down our hill most days because he wants to shovel. He’s also infatuated with boats. We bought him a truck/trailer/boat set from cabelas and it’s far and away his favorite toy.