Took the girls out for............

BigWave

Lil-Rokslider
A little romp in the woods this evening! Ended up seeing 8 does and a little forked buck. I told wifey that I would put an arrow in any legal buck tonite. It's the first time that we were trying to hunt with our daughter with us, in a backpack on my back! I got to thinking, how cool of a story would that be? The trophy would have been the memory for sure!!

We had seen a couple small groups of does, then about 30 minutes before dark, we were sneaking thru some scrub oak patches and came around a corner to see a doe and a forked horn buck feeding with her at 30 yds. I had just hooked up the release and got to about half draw when they both blew out. Lots of fun, and explaining what stinkbugs and blue jays are!

Attachments

• BH1.jpg
    BH1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 95
  • BH2.jpg
    BH2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 95
  • BH3.jpg
    BH3.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 83
  • BH4.jpg
    BH4.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 85
  • BH5.jpg
    BH5.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 85

Solitude

WKR
Get em out young! Attached is my daddy hero load! It was a mess latching everything in but we had a blast. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346683693.972113.jpg

Good for you, man!
I miss getting my girls out. The kids growing up really puts an end to the trips.

OP
BigWave

BigWave

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys! Daughter asked me tonite right before bed if we were going deer hunting again today! Haha! Friggin awesome! I swear, once she gets old enough to hunt, my hunting career is over between her and her mommys game hoggie-ness!!