WTS TK Steingass, Lucas Forge and Jari Liukko Knives

fshaw

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T.K. Steingass drop point hunter. 4" blade, 8 3/8" overall length, green micarta with red liners, CPM 154 with tapered tang. $350 shipped with tracking number.
qBbX6KO.jpg

pq66zVG.jpg

wujkOfC.jpg

Lucas Forge Woodsman Nessmuk. Curly Maple handle and aged finish on blade. Lightly sharpened and used to skin/bone out one whitetail. Excellent shape. Price is $225 shipped and insured. The edge is in excellent shape and any apparent abnormalities are reflections from photography.
W8gUqcs.jpg

hC3NnDq.jpg

Jari Liukko knife directly from the maker. Unused and uncarried. Price is $385 shipped and insured, this is equal to the price I paid and estimated shipping and insurance. Beautiful knife from one of Finland's master bladesmiths.
SOkyTuJ.jpg

uLjy9j6.jpg

2LYkTuq.jpg

Payment by USPS money order, bank check or Venmo. Not interested in trades. Additional pictures available through text message. First "I'll take it" here followed with PM for shipping details gets the knife. Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Frank

OP
F

fshaw

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much interest but leaving to go down the Colorado River on Tuesday. Will be back on 3/26 and will check back then.

OP
F

fshaw

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm back from Arizona. The Steingass and Liukko Puukko knives are still available.

Frank