Tines Up Digiscoping Kit and Viper HD 65mm scope

So some of you saw the few pictures I posted last week when I received my digiscoping kit from Tines Up. It including the Cannon 100HS Powershot camera, and Tines Up adapter. Here is one picture that should be reposted... the ski resort from the deck of my house. This is right at 6.5 miles as the crow flies.

IMG_0008.jpg

Yesterday I took the dogs for a training hike and packed my kit and pack with me. Here are a few pictures...

This rock outcrop is right at 2 miles!
IMG_0025.jpg

This one is right at 1400 yards
IMG_0027.jpg

I was REALLY impressed with the cameras ability to take good shots even with the scope on 45X!!
IMG_0029.jpg

Continued on post #2....

OP
HellsCanyon
And here is a shot of our house from where I sat on the ski resort hill. Again right at 6.5 miles.
IMG_0023.jpg

I have about a minute long video uploading to YouTube right now... man those things take forever!

And I couldn't forget a shot of the pups! Both a year old... Spud on the right, Skeeter on the left. Tired pooches for sure! :)
IMG_0030.jpg

Mike

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Nice pics and video, Mike.

I do believe you have been bitten by the digiscoping bug now!

Last edited:
OP
HellsCanyon
Definitely! Its so nice to just turn something on and start snapping videos and pics! Wouldn't mind getting and learning some video editing software and put together some cool scouting videos and what not!

Mike