Tikka wood stock options?

diehlnic

FNG
I'm putting together a hunting rifle and would like to find a wood stock. I'm not in love with the Hunter models and can't find anywhere to buy a Forest. Boyds isn't what I'm looking for. Does anyone have any other ideas for me? I appreciate any and all help!

Check out post #5944 in the Rokstok thread. That wood stock will be worth the wait (allegedly will be available for order for Tikkas sometime in September).

Hunter270Win

Lil-Rokslider
Gonna keep it real with you, Tikkas look uncanny with a wood stock with all the plastic still on them and the magazine. It just doesn’t work like a Sako, Winchester, or a Weatherby.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Gonna keep it real with you, Tikkas look uncanny with a wood stock with all the plastic still on them and the magazine. It just doesn’t work like a Sako, Winchester, or a Weatherby.

What “all the plastic”?

Snowhunter11

Lil-Rokslider
You mean the trigger/mag housing? You can get that in metal. Pick your color. I bet a tikka will look sexy in a woody RS.

Attachments

• IMG_7311.jpeg
    IMG_7311.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 14

Macintosh

WKR
I dont think it exists. Boyds is about the extent of any “off the shelf” wood stocks for a tikka that Im aware of. The above mentioned rokstock available sometime in the future might be a new possibility. Maybe there is someone with a duplicator that would make one-off’s for you, but that’d be pricy. Everything else is basically a custom stock with custom stock pricing—any stock maker will do that for you.

Try Macon gunstocks. Looks like they have a t3 inlet they offer, unclear what patterns they can or will make. Its sold as a semi-inlet, meaning you or someone wiuld need to fit it and finish it, but might get you where you want to be. ????