Tikka vertical grip

Phineas

FNG
Mine came with the vertical grip and I changed it out, I like the smaller grip MUCH better.

nk02442

FNG
I don’t know if mine was from a bad production run or not but mine does not fit my T3X. Later, I found several others on this site had similar issues. Beware, once you open the package and try it, you are most likely stuck with it. I have yet to find a vendor who will accept returns for it and forView attachment 288559 this reason, I am not inclined to try another one.
There is an easily solution to this. The flashing on inside needs to be taken down. I took a butaine torch and heated up the area where the flashing needed to come off since it was hard to get in there with anything. 5 seconds of torch and press fit in for a perfect fit. The plastic will harden back up.

I just did this a few hours ago on a new T3X Veil Alpine.

I ordered one of these and should deliver tomorrow. I hunt primarily out of stands and box blinds so I’m hoping I will like the feel of the grip.

I installed the vertical grip tonight. Perfect fit and I immediately preferred the feel of the vertical grip vs the original.

They should come in the box

They should also paint them to match for the roughtech and veil models. The black grip bothers me on those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put the vertical grips on a couple rifles and then I put the stock grip back on. I don't like how much my hand has to accommodate the extra big grip. I don't have huge hands but they're not small. I also grew up shooting hunting rifles that didnt have vertical/pistol grips. I would sell mine (I have two) if anyone is looking. They're both like new. I am not good at checking my messages though, just a heads up if you message me.

I put the vertical grips on a couple rifles and then I put the stock grip back on. I don't like how much my hand has to accommodate the extra big grip. I don't have huge hands but they're not small. I also grew up shooting hunting rifles that didnt have vertical/pistol grips. I would sell mine (I have two) if anyone is looking. They're both like new. I am not good at checking my messages though, just a heads up if you message me.

Not good at messages and you hate the grocery store lol

ridgeline

FNG
They work like a charm, easy to skew sight alignment and they don't turn into a sponge when wet, like a regular stock pack...

Ewurtz

FNG
Do you still have these for sale? I know it’s been a while

I bought mine on Beretta's website. There aren't many colors left, but they are currently about half the price of what you'll find on Amazon. EuroOptic had some too when I last checked.