Tikka T3x Superlite 308 win with Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 - Which Rings?

Macintosh

WKR
A trijicon scope with the moa-dot reticle would work for him, be bold and visible for most of the time and be plenty flexible for drops with various cartridges, etc. mil is actually easier for holdovers (.5 at 200, 1 at 300, etc is super simple), but if hes set in his ways….

OP
bsween8

bsween8

FNG
A trijicon scope with the moa-dot reticle would work for him, be bold and visible for most of the time and be plenty flexible for drops with various cartridges, etc. mil is actually easier for holdovers (.5 at 200, 1 at 300, etc is super simple), but if hes set in his ways….
He is definitely set in his ways...lol. I did send him the Tirjicon Accupoint 2.5-12.5x42 with the moa-dot reticle to look at today, seems like it fits most of what he is looking for, but it is a little above what he wants to spend.

Macintosh

WKR
Are you looking on eurooptic? They seem to have best pricing for trijicon, and they are good to work with.

OP
bsween8

bsween8

FNG
Are you looking on eurooptic? They seem to have best pricing for trijicon, and they are good to work with.
Yeah they have that scope for $875 but it is currently out of stock. Cheapest I have found it in stock is $940 on Midway but I am still looking.

lhbackcountry

Lil-Rokslider
Hello Roksliders,

My dad just picked up a Tikka T3x Superlite 308 win and a Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 and we are trying to figure out our best option for rings.

I know this has been talked about a few times and I have read through a few of the existing threads, but I am looking to see if anyone has specific recommendations for rings for this setup?

New to the Tikka game so just looking to gain some insight. This will be a PA whitetail gun with pretty much all shots inside 200 yards.

Thanks!
I went with the UM direct mount rings. Stable and no issues.