WTS/WTT Tikka T3x D-18 7mm Rem Mag with Meopta Optika 6 FFP scope

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Posting this one back up with some trade options added.

I hate to do this, but I am at the point with my guns where I am going quality over quantity, so I am letting some safe queens. The first one to go is a Tikka T3x D-18 in VSX camo (Cabelas/Bass Pro exclusive) chambered in 7mm Remington Magnum. I bought this as my backup gun for my moose hunt last September. I shot 3 boxes of factory Norma ammo in it, did some load workup and then put another 80 rounds through it to confirm zero and get field position practice with it. So, right around 160 total rounds on it.
It has the 24.3" barrel that is fluted and threaded 5/8-24. The action and barrel are cerakoted in Burnt Bronze. It will come with the radial brake and thread protector. The bolt is fluted and has the larger knob on it. The only things I have changed on the rifle are 1) an OD green vertical grip was added, and 2) I replaced the trigger spring with an MCARBO. Everything else is bone-stock.
It also has a Meopta Optika 6 3-18X50 FFP scope mounted in Vortex Pro-Series rings. The rail is a Leupold Backcountry. The scope has the Dichro reticle and is basically a modified #4 with a center dot. They don't offer this reticle anymore. The elevation is open and locks in place, the windage is capped. It has Butler Creek Element scope caps. The scope has a couple of dings at the front (shown in the pictures) from it banging on the gunwhale of the boat during my moose hunt. Didn't affect the zero at all.

I will sell it with or without the scope. The whole package pictured is $1500, shipped in a hard case to your FFL. If you are in the upstate SC area and want to do a FTF, I can knock $75 off. If you just want the rifle and scope rail, the price is $975, shipped in a hard case. Same $75 discount for FTF.

For trade options I would consider the following:
- Tikka T3x SS Lite or Superlite in a standard chambering + cash
- Maven RS1.2 Mil/Mil (straight trade for the rifle, may add a bit of cash on my end if the scope is new in box)
- Tikka T3x with an aftermarket 6BR, 6GT, 6 Creed, or 22 Creed barrel. Straight trade rifle for rifle if a steel barrel. My whole setup for your rifle if carbon.
- Terminus Apollo action (plus cash on my part if you just want the rifle, or add cash on your part if you want the entire setup)
- Pure Precision SKLTN action (plus cash on my part if you just want the rifle, or add cash on your part if you want the entire setup)

Finally, as I have recently been burned. If you want to trade, I will require a Facetime or Teams call with you so that we can each show what we have before anything is shipped. I will happily do the same before you send payment if you just want to buy as well and would like a bit more peace of mind before sending that much money.

Payment will be by personal or certified check, or Postal MO. I get that electronic payments are faster and easier, but you won't get any extra protection from them as this is a firearm, and I don't want to have to explain to the IRS that I am taking a loss on this when Venmo or PayPal reports a transaction over $600.
IMG_3396.jpeg

IMG_3395.jpeg

IMG_3397.jpeg

IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3399.jpeg

IMG_3398.jpeg