WTT Tikka standard bolt for magnum

DLOsoft

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a barely shot Tikka T3X 243 stainless rifle and would like to trade the bolt for the magnum Tikka bolt. Does anyone have a bolt they would be willing to trade for a standard bolt from my Tikka T3X 243 stainless rifle?

I'd also be interested in purchasing a magnum Tikka bolt if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with.

lak2004

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Could also have a good smith open your current face up if you don't get any trade or sale offers, just another option to consider.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a barely shot Tikka T3X 243 stainless rifle and would like to trade the bolt for the magnum Tikka bolt. Does anyone have a bolt they would be willing to trade for a standard bolt from my Tikka T3X 243 stainless rifle?

I'd also be interested in purchasing a magnum Tikka bolt if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with.
If you're still looking, I have a RH stainless magnum bolt in my 300WM, but I've but I've put some range time on it since I got it at the beginning of the year.

SawtoothShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Could also have a good smith open your current face up if you don't get any trade or sale offers, just another option to consider.

Smith checking in. While doable, I would recommend sticking with a trade. You’ll spend as much having me open it up as you would buying one. That’s why PTG bolts got so popular. Most smiths (myself included) don’t charge half hours til we are over 2. So a 15-20 minute job like this would still run a full $130

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxAg93

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called and spoke to LongRifles Inc a while back. They'll open it up for $50 if I remember right. They also sell replacement bolts for the Tikka.