Tikka Rebate

WKR
Same here.
I called the number posted above. They had it fixed while I was on hold in 30 seconds without any additional information from me.

Back of the line though, 12 weeks starts over.

Chris_in_Idaho

Lil-Rokslider
Has anybody checked their status on the "contact us" tab and not had it say their serial number was not valid?

Biggie

FNG
Submitted Dec 24th, only got the original email saying they got my information. Checked today, said serial number not valid. Couple minutes on the phone and it's approved but 12 more weeks processing time.

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
Submitted 12/15. Just checked on my rebate and status has changed to: - Serial Number not valid for this offer

I called the CS number 1-800-619-4703 and supposedly it has now been approved but 12 weeks for receipt of check. On phone less than a minute. She didn't explain if I did something wrong or incomplete submittal. Just said it's fixed now and 12 more weeks.

This is some shady tactics to deny paying rebates. Seems rebates aren't worth the trouble anymore. I submitted a rebate for winchester ammo last year and was denied because I sent the UPC off the case and not the 50 individual UPC from the 20 round boxes. Offer info stated buying the case of ammo was acceptable, even listing the case ID number. Didn't detail the "submit all individual UPCs" in submittal info. I resubmitted with all 50 UPC and received rebate but almost missed deadline before I received rejection letter with explanation.

eric1115

WKR
Same here.

I called the number posted above. They had it fixed while I was on hold in 30 seconds without any additional information from me.

Back of the line though, 12 weeks starts over.

Submitted Dec 24th, only got the original email saying they got my information. Checked today, said serial number not valid. Couple minutes on the phone and it's approved but 12 more weeks processing time.

Submitted 12/15. Just checked on my rebate and status has changed to: - Serial Number not valid for this offer

I called the CS number 1-800-619-4703 and supposedly it has now been approved but 12 weeks for receipt of check. On phone less than a minute. She didn't explain if I did something wrong or incomplete submittal. Just said it's fixed now and 12 more weeks.

This is some shady tactics to deny paying rebates. Seems rebates aren't worth the trouble anymore. I submitted a rebate for winchester ammo last year and was denied because I sent the UPC off the case and not the 50 individual UPC from the 20 round boxes. Offer info stated buying the case of ammo was acceptable, even listing the case ID number. Didn't detail the "submit all individual UPCs" in submittal info. I resubmitted with all 50 UPC and received rebate but almost missed deadline before I received rejection letter with explanation.

This is me as well. I pressed a little bit, and she said that they received a list of serial numbers from Beretta and mine was not on it. It. Agree, this is super shady and I would almost say scammy.

I hope it's an honest mistake from Beretta, but they have to be getting enough calls from the rebate company that they can clearly see an issue? I really hope that they are not hoping to save $75 by counting on people to be too lazy or distracted to call and sort it out.

Well, start the clock for a 12-week wait now I guess!

Chris_in_Idaho

Lil-Rokslider
I finally called today to check my status. It took a little while to get through. Deborah was helpful. She saw that my rebate was marked with serial number error. She verified that I had entered my s/n correctly and had purchased a qualifying product during the rebate window, so there shouldn't have been any problem. She told me she would "override" it for me, verified my PayPal address and told me it should be 4-6 weeks.

We'll see.

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
I called today and talked to a lady, she went through my name and address to pull up my claim, said she'd be back in a minute, then came back to say she corrected it and payment should be in about 8 weeks. Didn't even have to give her the serial number or anything. Weird.