Tikka aftermarket stock

Lefjab10

FNG
The Wildcats are very light and stiff. And a great value if you can finish it yourself. The comb on Stuart’s sporter Tikka stock is just slightly higher and straighter than the Tikka factory stock. The grip is slightly fuller and more vertical. I still like a stockpack to get ideal cheekweld on mine with a scope mounted in SM TO84s. But that’ll vary for each individual. Stuart is great to deal with!

Those Raven stocks are pricey and my eye just can’t like something about the lines on them.
I second that - I really like the Wildcat stock as well. Stuart was super easy to work with and I found him to be very knowledgeable and straight forward. He had some great advice on bedding techniques that work best for his stocks. The only wrinkle I encountered was that I had to get ATF approval to buy the stock since Wildcat/Stuart is in Canada. Although it was trifling and annoying as a matter of principle that I have to get approval from the ATF to buy a rifle stock, the process was super easy and simply required me to submit an ATF Form 6. Approval took about 2-3 weeks if memory serves but it was worth it. I gave Stuart a redacted/"anonymozied" copy of my Form 6 once it was approved by the ATF so that he could use it to help other U.S. customers fill it out correctly (the ATF changed the form slightly and I was using the updated version).