WTB Tikka Action Wrench

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtriple

WKR
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I bought a Bugholes action wrench a couple of months ago, but have somehow misplaced it during my move. So now I'm looking for another. Any brand as long as it works.

G37some

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if no one here has one available you can always go to ebay and buy one of the rear entry action wrenches for 75 bucks. ive put on 3 barrels so far with mine and have had no issues.

G37some

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you taken off a stock barrel with it?
nop never taken one off using it. I use a wheeler #1 action wrench to take off barrels. i read somewhere that the factory barrels are too tight to be removed with the rear entry type of action wrench and may cause damage to the action.

amassi

WKR
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have a sac wrench and tikka head out on loan right now. If it makes it back before you find one I'll send it to you, just ship it back.

OP
gtriple

gtriple

WKR
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
nop never taken one off using it. I use a wheeler #1 action wrench to take off barrels. i read somewhere that the factory barrels are too tight to be removed with the rear entry type of action wrench and may cause damage to the action.
Good to know. I guess I gotta find a wheeler wrench too.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I used a wheeler #1 off Amazon for $70. No lube or soaking. It came off fairly easy. Not sure what others cost but I felt that was an inexpensive option.

If dudes above is same one for $40 that’s a solid deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.