Tightspot

Jotis

WKR
Who is using the tight spot airlock quiver? What’s your opinion of it.

MHB

FNG
I have been using a tight spot 5 arrow quiver for 10 years. It works as expected and paired with the right rest and sight I can get it too close to the riser. For reference I am shooting a Prime Revex 4 and had to move the quiver out form the riser because the limbs were touching the nocks and hood.

I did have to send my first one back for warranty and it was replaced and returned in a week. The only time I used their support they were great.

EDIT: Sorry just saw this was specific to the air lock. Mine is the standard 5 arrow quiver.

I have the Airlock, I like it a lot, it's light, quiet, and holds tight against the bow. I personally think Tightspot hit a home run with the Airlock.

guitarpreston

Lil-Rokslider
Ive got the bow tech branded one with dual grippers and love it. Had a rise before, and have a pivot 2.5 I am going to sell. I was hoping to find some benefit with the pivot for a western hunt but the air lock is too good. My arrows are silent in it, and it will get as close to the riser as the 2 piece except I can take this one off if I want.

I think the airlock is the best on the market right now, I’ve love mine. Just my opinion though

OP
J

Jotis

WKR
I have always used a 5 arrow quiver, trying to decided if I could get use to a four arrow quiver

I've had a ton of different quivers and I have really liked the Tightspot airlock, simple design great features and light weight. I am currently using it on my Lift and sold my Mathews specific quiver to replace it with this one