Ti Pro Muzzle Brakes

Ladd

FNG
Classified Approved
I can't say enough about the TI Pro 3 or Pro 3 ST. I have one (10) on every barrel I own now, Love it on every thing from my 6.5 SST to my 30-338 Lapua Imp.

zr600

FNG
The titanium pro tiny, how would it take the recoil on a 243 for my daughter? Also how is the precusion at the shooters position? I don’t want it to freak her out. Is this a self timing break for $180?

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The titanium pro tiny, how would it take the recoil on a 243 for my daughter? Also how is the precusion at the shooters position? I don’t want it to freak her out. Is this a self timing break for $180?
What threads? We have self timers in 1/2-28 and 5/8-24. You could time our other brakes with some sandpaper, something very flat, and a bit of elbow grease.

here’s a video of a 5 yr old that weighs 39 lbs shooting a 6.5 SS with a Ti pro 2.

zr600

FNG
What threads? We have self timers in 1/2-28 and 5/8-24. You could time our other brakes with some sandpaper, something very flat, and a bit of elbow grease.

here’s a video of a 5 yr old that weighs 39 lbs shooting a 6.5 SS with a Ti pro 2.

It would be 1/2-28.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I run a Ti pro 1 on a 300 PRC that weighs 8 lbs scoped. Ryan has one in a chassis with a Ti pro 1 That’s even lighter. Both are very comfortable to shoot.

You would be fine running the Ti pro 2 on that and having less of a taper.

Ken

SaltyUte

Lil-Rokslider
I run a Ti pro 1 on a 300 PRC that weighs 8 lbs scoped. Ryan has one in a chassis with a Ti pro 1 That’s even lighter. Both are very comfortable to shoot.

You would be fine running the Ti pro 2 on that and having less of a taper.

Ken
Sounds good! Thanks Ken

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Not a direct comparison but I was testing out a 300 NMI with the TI Pro and a 300 PRC with a Area 419 Hellfire. The Norma is a little heavier but had probably half the recoil. Very impressed!

We just picked up 3 of your Element 4.0 MG’s and will have our Ti Pro brakes on all 3 builds. Gotta have a good brake when your running such lightweight rifles!

I’ll tag you in the photos when the builds are complete. Can’t believe how light the chassis is!

Should have I believe a ti pro 3 here soon on my 7-300 nm imp will try to get some pictures up the. Have shot many terminators and still have 1, can't wait to see the performance of the ti pro

Thanks Ryan and crew

62flint

FNG
Shot My TI Pro 3 today, 300wm with 215 grain bergers, All I can say is it works, Recoil Is very soft, I would say 243 level. The muzzle impulse from the brake back to the shooter is very minimal to non existent.
I have shot a few different brakes in my time, this is the best one I have shot.
I would certainly recommend this brake to any one wanting to reduce recoil.