Thursday Boots

Vaultman

WKR
I am not looking for a hunting boot. I am looking for a casual business shoe and Thursday Boot Co. came up in a search. I have always kind of hated their adds, and felt like if I ever ordered anything from them I would never go a day without a spam/marketing email from them.
Anyone have any experience with them? Do they make a good shoe / boot?

Just checked my original recepit. I am coming up on six years across two pairs. Wear them almost daily. Very happy with them especially for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlee56

WKR
If you don’t like the company then go somewhere else. Thursdays ads drive me nuts too.
My Origin boots have been the comfiest leather boot I’ve ever worn. I’m in the office 90% and on job sites 10% and I’ve worn them almost daily for the last 2 years so far.

They're good. I have a pair. They are sized larger than average. I'm a 12 and ended up with an 11. I'm fairly certain they advertise it that way too. My biggest complaint is that the soles are a bit soft. I ran down the heal on mine very quickly, but caught it before i damaged the riser. Brought them to a local cobbler who put on a harder rubber cap and thats lasted a lot longer.. I'm due for a for full resole now after almost 2 years

I agree they are a solid boot for a decent price. I have a pair of Chelsea boots and a pair of their leather sneakers. Mine were pretty true to size at 11.5. My dad has a couple of pair as well and we have worn them a lot. You can always unsubscribe from the emails if you want.