This is why we cant have nice things

SquirrelyDan

Lil-Rokslider
screwed in the court of public opinion but in reality, other than being a complete lame, did she break any laws? Is it actually illegal to shoot wild dogs? Even if she bought the wolf tag AFTER, she intended to break the law, but still didn't.
I should have been more clear. I dont think she is in any legal trouble. More that she is screwed online, social media wise. I agree with what Wind Gypsy says. Been said a dozen times over but what a dumb@$$.

There is not telling how many " loose" dogs were killed this week. The ignorance here is her posting it on a Social media Site. She wanted some fame and she got it. Be careful what you ask for people.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
You know, every political battle fought these days is fought with money, not ideas. That is why I have been supportive of the "let's include everyone in hunting/trapping/fishing", the idea being that we are stronger together. Well, obviously the tree has grown a little out of control and is now in need of some pruning. Either we will police and handle this sort of thing "in house", or the media will pick it up and run with it like Leon Lett in a super bowl. Except they wont stop at the goal line. We will all lose hunting.

Agree with most of what you stated, however-what would "handling this in house" look like? What do you suggest?
Also, the media already has ran with this story, its all over the internet.

Btw, I'd like to point out that she saved the rest of the dogs, at least her glaring ignorance did. The unfortunate event led to the discovery of these dogs, their round-up, and now they are at a shelter in Missoula. That probably doesn't make the one she skinned out feel much better, ha ha.

GARLICSALT

Lil-Rokslider
I’m sure she’s been informed she killed a dog by now, but could you imagine what some taxidermist would say if she walked through the door with that thing?
Sure, something along the lines of "It will be $350 for a rug $425 for shoulder mount and full body will run ya $675 oh by the way you did a fine job of skinning it out"

TFrank

WKR
Just when you thought she couldn’t possibly get any dumber and she goes and does something like this…

Last edited:

Michael54

WKR
Sure, something along the lines of "It will be $350 for a rug $425 for shoulder mount and full body will run ya $675 oh by the way you did a fine job of skinning it out"
Funny story. I have a buddy who was approached to mount some ladies cat. He told her no until she offerred him $3,000 to do it. Since that cat he has done quite a few "pets" at an amount way higher than anything a hunter brings in.

Funny story. I have a buddy who was approached to mount some ladies cat. He told her no until she offerred him $3,000 to do it. Since that cat he has done quite a few "pets" at an amount way higher than anything a hunter brings in.

Thanks for that, I almost forgot about the Airbnb we rented in AZ once that had 3 or 4 taxidermied cats in it until this post. And they were terribly done😂 Freakin psychopaths.