This is why we cant have nice things

Looks to me ladies and gentlemen that the fertilizer has hit the ventilator. I bet she though she was getting a sweet ass rug done With that

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I think I hate the idiot who abandoned a dozen dogs more than the idiot who confused one with a wolf, though posting it on FB was pretty bad.

People who abandon animals are a special kind of gutless coward, unable to meet the responsibility of ownership, too lazy to find a home for it, and too selfish to take the emotional hit of putting it down, so they leave them to starve and die horribly.

Last edited:

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Don't have the energy to care what the general public thinks, but I'd like to be a fly on the wall when that thing gets dropped off at the taxidermist.

IdahoElk

WKR
BWWwPck.png

OXN939

WKR
Remember this next time anyone says "Stop being a hater- we should let everyone hunt however they want as long as it's legal."

This article has millions of views. "Hunters" like this are more effectively advancing the goals of radical animal rights organizations than anyone in the Center for Biological Diversity or PETA ever will.

In this day and age, we either police ourselves or we get policed from the outside. And we all know how that looks.

Remember this next time anyone says "Stop being a hater- we should let everyone hunt however they want as long as it's legal."

This article has millions of views. "Hunters" like this are more effectively advancing the goals of radical animal rights organizations than anyone in the Center for Biological Diversity or PETA ever will.

In this day and age, we either police ourselves or we get policed from the outside. And we all know how that looks.
You walk into a room of 10 strangers 4 of those people are gonna be below the average IQ based on statics..why folks think these statics change when you go from random folks to random hunters amazes me...I fully expect to run into folks in the woods with below room temp IQs just like I do on a public st....

Just like in general public the real geniuses will broadcast their stupidity on social media.

There is no fix for stupid.

Last edited:

Hope the goodest of old boys, Waddy, is watching this and re-thinking his hardline stance on protecting "hunt how you want".

OXN939

WKR
Hope the goodest of old boys, Waddy, is watching this and re-thinking his hardline stance on protecting "hunt how you want".

Exactly. The reality is that if everyone "hunts however they want" rather than like ethical, responsible individuals, our sport will die. The allure of likes and attention is too strong. Another recent case in point:

Screenshot_20220826-133041_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220826-133056_Instagram.jpg

Smell would have probably been the first indicator.... If wolves are anything like coyotes.. F'ers smell nasty

She now states according to the article I read that the dog was attacking her, imagine that no mention in the idiots original post, also the game and fish folks have gathered up the rest of the pooches no mention of them attacking anyone, this idiot needs to be raked over the coals big time. Just what the PETA people are looking for a AH just like this. As to the bas@@@@s dropping the dogs there is no place in hell hot enough for them. Real big game hunter there, whats next someones house cat (it was a cougar I swear)

Wrench

WKR
Who expects a husky, un collared to be walking around in the woods that are known to contain wolves?

I'm not condoning posting her actions....but at the same time, a wolf pup and a husky share a lot of similar traits that need time and space to diagnose. Typically that diagnosis would end when looking at the neck for a orange collar.

Tough break for the dog. The broad could have won me over with an oopsie doodles were it not for the grip n grin and gramming the shit out of it.

Yet one more reason I'm hesitant to post pictures.

WCB

WKR
Who expects a husky, un collared to be walking around in the woods that are known to contain wolves?

I'm not condoning posting her actions....but at the same time, a wolf pup and a husky share a lot of similar traits that need time and space to diagnose. Typically that diagnosis would end when looking at the neck for a orange collar.

Tough break for the dog. The broad could have won me over with an oopsie doodles were it not for the grip n grin and gramming the shit out of it.

Yet one more reason I'm hesitant to post pictures.
I wouldn't expect it either but if in 5 seconds or less you can't tell that is not a wolf you are high as hell. Then at the same time she had to take the saftey off, aim, and shoot. There is ZERO excuse to mistake the two...then as you state skin it and do a photoshoot?

MattB

WKR

It is easy for people to look at a picture and conclude it was a dog and not a wolf, but under field conditions (distance, movement, brush, poor lighting, etc.) I would bet money that some here would have taken the shot too.