The SpongeROB Chronicles: The 2024 Elk and Deer 🦌 Hunt with the Avery’s and Cash

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Is that Tanya's rifle or did they play a trick on you?

I know two folks in the last four years who had to make that, "I shot two bulls on one carcass tag" call to CPW due to dropping #1 where he stood. Glad you had two tags.
I actually just set my gun down to help. Then took a few pics before I saw it in the background and moved it. That would have been funny though!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
For sure, I think going the cover up route there's a likely additional 2-3 violations and probably ends up exceeding the nts available before long term revocation.

Do you feel more accomplished sticking a buck like that when you have scouted him and have days' of effort into the result? Or when (like this one) you bank on your experience/knowledge to hunt habitat and kill an unknown?

Well I'd have to say the pre-scouted bucks are best and often bigger, but since the hard winter of 16/17, then all the NR tag reductions, I'm thankful for what I can get anyway I can get it if you know what I mean. At the end of the day it's all buck hunting and enjoyable! (most days anyway lol)