The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

jlh42581

WKR
I took an ass whooping today in weed options, i just needed a few more hours to lock it in. I hope my other ones with longer expiration can make up for it. Today was a lesson in giving yourself enough time on trades to not be holding giant bags stuck that if you close them youll be day trade locked.

BigDog00

WKR
Anybody in VBIO?

I acquired a few shares a couple years ago through a merger/acquisition and have been sitting on it. I tried to throw a bit more at it earlier this week but couldn't get my order through Fidelity.....FML

ChasinDoes

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody know anything about DNN? Saw something that said a bunch of millionaires buying call options for 2.50 for next week. And its sitting at 1.17 right now

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lots of red today. I took some profits early but then everything tanked. I bought into some weed stocks hoping they rebound.

I am going pretty thin on everything trying to learn how this all works. Pretty much taking anything that gets me to 20% profit. Trying not to be greedy or to risky.

Weed will bounce back. Some interesting pharmaceuticals coming out also. That PULM stock mentioned earlier has some potential. Especially if this residual Covid lung issue becomes worse

That PULM stock mentioned earlier has some potential. Especially if this residual Covid lung issue becomes worse
Bought Tues afternoon at $2...Went over $3 yesterday ... didn't take profits like an idiot.. today they announced an offering of 20 million shares @ $2 effective next week .. so of course it comes right back down to $2.. ugh

kipper09

WKR
Rolled my BKMP profits into another Fred Davis call, CHUC. I'm figuring on continuing the rollover until my new BFF Fred lets me down.

I been watching his stuff but I cannot for the life of me buy any of his calls through td Ameritrade. What platform are you using if you don’t mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk