The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I picked up more GTE on the dips this last week. Averaged down some and currently holding 14k shares with a .40 average. Plan on holding to $1. I don’t like this one as much as CDEV but I think GTE can get back to pre Covid levels. This stock has been held down by GMT selling to cover their losses. Anything under .50 I believe is still a solid entry point if you are patient and not looking for a huge gain over night. I wouldn’t invest what you are not willing to lose just like all small oils but I’m fairly confident with GTE at the moment

Broomd

WKR
I picked up more GTE on the dips this last week. Averaged down some and currently holding 14k shares with a .40 average. Plan on holding to $1. I don’t like this one as much as CDEV but I think GTE can get back to pre Covid levels. This stock has been held down by GMT selling to cover their losses. Anything under .50 I believe is still a solid entry point if you are patient and not looking for a huge gain over night. I wouldn’t invest what you are not willing to lose just like all small oils but I’m fairly confident with GTE at the moment
Well done, brother...congrats.

GMT's fund manager has to be ready to jump off of a bridge. They likely lost millions on that 'sell' approach.
This one closed up 72.9% today!!

Yates

FNG
Got in on BCRX at 1.90 many months ago and it SLOWLY moved up and shot up today to 7.30 or so, sold all my CDEV and averaged up a little in BCRX at 6.20. I think there's still room to grow. Had one drug get FDA approval and several down the pipe upcoming. I'll leave it til 10 and take some profit and let the rest ride. Nice to hit one like that on occasion.

rob86jeep

WKR
I've been waiting on GTE for way longer than I was originally thinking waiting for a recovery. Already up to .54 AH... Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow when the market opens!

KSP277

WKR
Sold off my CDEV last week for a good gain. What’s a good re entry price on this one? This is where I’ve gotten jacked up a little. I’ve dove back in on a few too soon and then have to ride the curve.

I’m only holding 3K shares of GTE, but I got in a while back at .49, so it’s nice to see it back up to where I’m not in the red currently.

I had been holding a fair amount of CDEV for many months. I finally unloaded it at $1.35-ish. Typical luck for me, as it continued on up in recent days.

I got in heavy on ZNOG at .30 a while back. This is one I’ve been watching closely every day. It’s up around $1.20 now. They are expected to start drilling soon and they already know the oil is there. The previous setup just wasn’t able to reach it. This new one is supposed to be able to get to it. I have no idea where it will go once they start drilling or when they (if they) hit oil. Some speculate $5 on the low end to $25 or higher. If it were to reach $25, I’m holding enough to pay off a mortgage 😂

KSP277

WKR
Are they not available on Robinhood?

I got in heavy on ZNOG at .30 a while back. This is one I’ve been watching closely every day. It’s up around $1.20 now. They are expected to start drilling soon and they already know the oil is there. The previous setup just wasn’t able to reach it. This new one is supposed to be able to get to it. I have no idea where it will go once they start drilling or when they (if they) hit oil. Some speculate $5 on the low end to $25 or higher. If it were to reach $25, I’m holding enough to pay off a mortgage 😂

Are they not available on Robinhood?
I’m sorry. I failed to mention that. They were previously available on RH and Webull, however they went OTC now. You have to buy direct from ZNOG or Ameritrade currently. Positions on RH and Webull can still be sold, you just can’t currently purchase more there.

Clarktar

WKR
2k shares of GTE at .44, would sure like to offload it soon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
I scalped NURO, CLPS for 10% each this morning. Tried to lowball CRIS when it was at $4 and didn’t get in. Of course that one runs to $7.90, argh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
This is a few guys that held longer than me, unfricken real for couple weeks

fec34a89fdc4500506e666e03c09ba3b.jpg

87ac16db1d8141d6e69d85ee3d228734.jpg

f1a4ba28eae62b8f53201f941b98ae7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk