The Rokslide/First Lite Buck Hunt - Ryan Avery/ Kenton Carruth

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aye, aye Captain!
eea91b19c0d2c61dd953702d60c8068e.jpg
In post #37 it looks like Robby is wearing a double Uncompahgre! Must be chilly! :)

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I don't plan to shoot under 500 yards.

Almost made me laugh. I remember a basketball game years ago when I had an open shot at the top of the key and I took two dribbles backwards and then drained it. Coach pulled me out (literally by the shirt) and asked what the heck I thought I was doing. I told him the first shot wasn't in my comfortable range.:)

T

Tanibunn

Uh oh. The deer are in BIG trouble with fuzzy wuzzy around.........................

GOOD LUCK GUYS! you should have a great time and great hunt just after this storm.

Randy

I just want to let all of you know, FUZZY WUZZY is allergic to Sagebrush. I did not beat him up before the hunt! Good Luck guys!!!

T

Tanibunn

Fuzzy wuzzy usually drinks whiskey, unless we are out, than orders Pina Coladas. Because they are a pain to make at home. And I appreciate he doesn't expect me to attempt that. I'm just an 'OK' wife, not Martha Stewart, whom is amazing.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I can't fault a guy for liking pina coladas. They're good chit. You either like them or you're wrong. They don't keep well in a flask though.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
RYAN JUST PUT THE SMACK ON THE EXACT BUCK WE'RE HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1 buck! The one that's been missing for 6 weeks.!!!!!

Story and pics on the way. We're going to get the buck now. Infriggincredible story too. YEEEEHAAAAW

PNWGATOR

WKR
Congratulations Ryan and Robby!!!! Whooooohoooooo!!! Can't wait to read the story and see the pics! Way to go guys!