WTS The pay it forward / free gear thread

coyyota

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Schnees Beartooth 10.5 wide 0G

Had these listed. Realized that was kind of a douche move. Would like to pass on to someone who needs a solid pair of boots. They’re still in very good condition.

Taker pays shipping up to $50, I’ll cover anything over that amount.

Link to listing with description and pics: https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/schnees-beartooth-0g.350047/#post-3538671

rocknry09

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have about 70-80 assorted 7mm Rem Mag brass. Mostly Federal, some Winchester, a few Hornady.

If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll get a better count.

Just pay shipping.

bbrown

WKR
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
***Both are spoken for***

I have a couple BSA scopes I’m looking to pass along hopefully to a new or young shooters. Both will come in the factory boxes. I’ll cover the shipping costs - All I ask is the new owners donate whatever the actual shipping costs are to the Rokslide Classifieds.

-Sweet 223 with an assortment of turrets for different bullet weights. It appears new and I can’t remember mounting it to anything but I’ve had it a while.

-Sweet 17. This one was on my .17 for a long while and the rubber armor is getting gummy but still functional.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple BSA scopes I’m looking to pass along hopefully to a new or young shooters. Both will come in the factory boxes. I’ll cover the shipping costs - All I ask is the new owners donate whatever the actual shipping costs are to the Rokslide Classifieds.

-Sweet 223 with an assortment of turrets for different bullet weights. It appears new and I can’t remember mounting it to anything but I’ve had it a while.

-Sweet 17. This one was on my .17 for a long while and the rubber armor is getting gummy but still functional.
I’d take the sweet 17 if possible