WTS The pay it forward / free gear thread

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a brand new pair of Salewa Mountain Trainer Mid GTX that I'd like to get rid of, but I need $180 for them.
Size 10
Charcoal/papavero

They are also listed on Ebay but without a Rokslide discount.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
This is not at all in the spirit of this thread. Keep this on track please.

chadcharb

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey fellas I'm putting together a bow for my nephew to get him into archery. I've been watching for a rest and release on here for him but I always seem to be just a few minutes late! If anyone has anything they'd like to donate to help me get him going that would be awesome! If be happy to help with shipping. Thanks

JGTWI

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have a knives of Alaska clip point knife that I’d like to pass on to a new hunter or someone in need of a good knife.
Still has a good edge, I think I’ve only resharpened it once. I just have other knives I prefer and use more.
If you want the knife and can kick in something for shipping, great. If you can’t, that’s fine too.

Attachments

• 8DBB9FB2-DC2C-444A-99F2-E9A506BE162C.jpeg
    8DBB9FB2-DC2C-444A-99F2-E9A506BE162C.jpeg
    508.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 0236BF2D-BCB6-4A56-B126-53C6D21BB567.jpeg
    0236BF2D-BCB6-4A56-B126-53C6D21BB567.jpeg
    451.3 KB · Views: 95

JGTWI

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have a knives of Alaska clip point knife that I’d like to pass on to a new hunter or someone in need of a good knife.
Still has a good edge, I think I’ve only resharpened it once. I just have other knives I prefer and use more.
If you want the knife and can kick in something for shipping, great. If you can’t, that’s fine too.
Knife is spoken for

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey fellas I'm putting together a bow for my nephew to get him into archery. I've been watching for a rest and release on here for him but I always seem to be just a few minutes late! If anyone has anything they'd like to donate to help me get him going that would be awesome! If be happy to help with shipping. Thanks
How old is he? I may have a caliper release for him depending on wrist size

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey I have a brand new NAP Apache drop away rest and caliper wrist release I can send ya. Shoot me an address

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Need anything else for his bow? Peep, kisser ? Stabilizer!? How bout I just send you a care package

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone has more bow accessories with dust on them I've got an 11 year old that is saving up for a bow for next season! He's about warn out his Barnett Vortex, but draw weight isn't enough.
Anything would help! (After @chadcharb gets dialed!)

seww

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm trying to get gear together for me, but also for the family for some summer camping.
If anyone has any camping or hunting gear they wanna get rid of, please pm me.

Also looking for a dangler knife..

dblb

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome thread. I'm going to dig around and see what I can find that others can put to use!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m looking to get a used bow for my 11 year old daughter. I’d be willing to pay a small amount. If u have something that would fit the Bill let me know. Probably something that goes from 25lbs on up. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gargra03

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking to help someone out , Redhead Kronik XT compound bow ( made by Diamond). As you can see the string jumped off the cam, I have a new custom replacement string, hostage rest and apex sight. Would like to offer local pickup first before shipping. I am located in Virginia .

Attachments

• 20210109_073908.jpg
    20210109_073908.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 82

TimbeHuntin

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking to help someone out , Redhead Kronik XT compound bow ( made by Diamond). As you can see the string jumped off the cam, I have a new custom replacement string, hostage rest and apex sight. Would like to offer local pickup first before shipping. I am located in Virginia .

I know a guy who could use this, I’m in VA too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gargra03

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bow is spoken for thanks guys

BBob

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello!
I’m teaching a beginners backpacking course in about 2 weeks. I’m looking for an empty fuel canister for my stove. Just the standard jetboil type. I don’t have any on hand and don’t foresee needing a full one til the fall so I was hoping to snag an empty one for free just to display the setup to the students. Any contribution of other gear to show is welcome but that’s really all I need for now to display a fully stocked mock camp.
Pretty sure I have an almost empty 230g I can punch holes in the bottom to ship.