WTS The pay it forward / free gear thread

Nine Banger

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I came by these in big group of reloading gear that was inherited by someone else.

The arm is 100% lyman, for their powder drop with slots to be attached to a table and the threaded hole is standard die size. The powder drop threads are smaller than the stand hole, but it does fit with the nut.

The powder drop has some surface rust on it but everything moves. There's an extra drop tube too, probably for 2 different sizes of cases. I haven't tested it. It looks like the Lyman drop if you look online but I can't vouch for authenticity here. It has a thumb screw on it to attach it to a table or surface or the arm but the section next to the threaded hole.

I'll pack it up if someone wants it and get a shipping quote, please plan to reimburse me via Venmo.

Attachments

• IMG_5644.jpg
    IMG_5644.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5646.jpg
    IMG_5646.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5647.jpg
    IMG_5647.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 61

ghud

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I came by these in big group of reloading gear that was inherited by someone else.

The arm is 100% lyman, for their powder drop with slots to be attached to a table and the threaded hole is standard die size. The powder drop threads are smaller than the stand hole, but it does fit with the nut.

The powder drop has some surface rust on it but everything moves. There's an extra drop tube too, probably for 2 different sizes of cases. I haven't tested it. It looks like the Lyman drop if you look online but I can't vouch for authenticity here. It has a thumb screw on it to attach it to a table or surface or the arm but the section next to the threaded hole.

I'll pack it up if someone wants it and get a shipping quote, please plan to reimburse me via Venmo.
I’ll take it if still available!

ghud

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I’ll take it if still available!

Danny

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Superfeet. I cut these to size 11. they haven't been hiked in. just pay shipping

IMG_6044.jpg

edit. gone

Last edited:

jwiltx

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone want one of the webbing-style tree stand harnesses? It came with my stand (Novix) and I had plans on modifying it for something else, but never used it. I can post pictures, but it's just webbing with a few buckles.