The new kuiu

AZ8

WKR
No offense to anyone in particular, but I always laugh at the guys who say that deer don‘t see this color or that color, etc.

Has anyone ever asked a deer what color they see? Did the deer actually answer the question?

Its all speculation intertwined with “science” to an answer we’ll never know!

I familiar with how camo works. And marketing.
Well your obviously unfamiliar with how animals eyes work.
I ndver said anything about marketing. Of course all new camo is a marketing plan to get customers to buy more.. thats how a buisness works..new product. Look at all the crap sitka has, or any other camo brand. Obviously you "need" camo to harvest animals. I lived in Germany for three years. No one wears camo there and the kill a crap ton of animals. They also sit elivated blinds and do drive hunts.
Ill never understand why people get their panties in a bunch just because a company is trying to be successful..

Hoot

WKR
No offense to anyone in particular, but I always laugh at the guys who say that deer don‘t see this color or that color, etc.

Has anyone ever asked a deer what color they see? Did the deer actually answer the question?

Its all speculation intertwined with “science” to an answer we’ll never know!
One time I was way back in this canyon off trail hunkering down under a pine during a hailstorm, after it broke, this old hippy comes down off the mountain and starts telling me about chem trails and how the government is spraying aluminum to kill plants and mood controlling drugs to keep people in line, said he was an angel.

I bet that guy talked to the deer, but I’m not sure...

KSP277

WKR
I said they were basically color blind. And I got a decent idea of how their eyes work. If you sit still they they don’t see you. If you walk through the woods intstafacebooktweeting your new goochyflage they see you.

KSP277

WKR
Well your obviously unfamiliar with how animals eyes work.
I ndver said anything about marketing. Of course all new camo is a marketing plan to get customers to buy more.. thats how a buisness works..new product. Look at all the crap sitka has, or any other camo brand. Obviously you "need" camo to harvest animals. I lived in Germany for three years. No one wears camo there and the kill a crap ton of animals. They also sit elivated blinds and do drive hunts.
Ill never understand why people get their panties in a bunch just because a company is trying to be successful..

WKR
I'm glad that "im too cool for camo" guy, and "its all marketing to make money which doesn't work on me because I'm too smart for that" guy both showed up to establish their superiority over anybody who might like Kuiu's new offering...

Ffs...

FlyGuy

WKR
I’m a Sitka guy surrounded by Kuiu fanboys. I saw that patterns this morning and my 1st thought was that it was super ugly, but I’m sure it would be effective for Aoudad in West Texas. But damn it’s ugly.

You can’t cheat the mountain

KSP277

WKR
I'm glad that "im too cool for camo" guy, and "its all marketing to make money which doesn't work on me because I'm too smart for that" guy both showed up to establish their superiority over anybody who might like Kuiu's new offering...

Ffs...

Lol pretty sure I’m the latter. It’s not a dig at Kuiu so much as it is who gives a damn about a new camo pattern. It ain’t gonna do anything special that any other camo doesn’t. Just funny to me how spun up people get about a new mousetrap. Kudos to Kuiu. They’ve figured out how to have a cult following which translates to dollars in their pocket. Marketing genius.

WKR
Lol pretty sure I’m the latter. It’s not a dig at Kuiu so much as it is who gives a damn about a new camo pattern. It ain’t gonna do anything special that any other camo doesn’t. Just funny to me how spun up people get about a new mousetrap. Kudos to Kuiu. They’ve figured out how to have a cult following which translates to dollars in their pocket. Marketing genius.

Really, who cares. If someone likes it, go for it.

I haven't seen anyone claim its objectively better or its going to make them more successful (compete strawman fallacy)... Yet the "I'm way too awesome to fall for that" attitude is 100% predictable. The belittling attitude and moral superiority tone is bullshit.

KSP277

WKR
Really, who cares. If someone likes it, go for it.

I haven't seen anyone claim its objectively better or its going to make them more successful (compete strawman fallacy)... Yet the "I'm way too awesome to fall for that" attitude is 100% predictable. The belittling attitude and moral superiority tone is bullshit.

coulda just called me a dick and left it at that. Good grief man.